wow wine result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow wine result

I went to see my brother the other day, and brought a couple of bottles with me.
    A Rioja from a kit (Beaverdale) and a wow(white grape with apple and mango).

Both he and his partner were very impressed by the wow even preferring it to a bottle they bought for £5 locally.
    Only problem now is the order he has placed which I have to make for him...

brothers eh!

There is no better feeling that someone enjoying wine you have made yourself.
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
      There is no better feeling that someone enjoying wine you have made yourself.
      Absolutely. I'll drink to that.
      Simon
      "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

I think it's reached that time of day were I would drink to anything (bad day in office)
        Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 19-11-2014, 08:07 AM. Reason: voice recognition rubbish
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

just as trial I started two off today rose tin from wilkos (for the wife) and a wow cranberry and RGJ,
          it'll be interesting to see which is preferable.
          I am hoping its the wow it would be more satisfying

Comment

Working...
          X