grape molasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grape molasses

In my local Tesco there's some grape molasses at a vastly reduced price. I wondered if anyone had any experience of using this and what sort of quantities would be needed as a substitute for sugar. Any info greatly appreciated.

Well, I've bought 4 jars before it disappeared. I'm going to try it in the next batch of elderberry wine. I'll post results.

Comment

Was gonna say WTF, just buy it if it's cheap. It'll keep for.donkies years so you can always find a use for it later........
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I was gonna say WTF is grape molasses ?? molasses is from cane normally.

And while I am on cane - saw 25kg bags of T&lyle for £11 in the cash and carry - this is because of drop in oil price.
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
          I was gonna say WTF is grape molasses ?? molasses is from cane normally.

And while I am on cane - saw 25kg bags of T&lyle for £11 in the cash and carry - this is because of drop in oil price.
          A good price Brian. It's currently floating around at about 50p a kilo on many places (poundstretcher etc).......
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
          X