Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wine library dot com

Internet Wine show, removing snobbery in the wine world

Last edited by lockwood1956; 06-07-2007, 11:19 AM.
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Do wine glasses effect the taste of the wine?

Great episode

N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Listing of episodes of winelibrary TV
      N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

I've been following this dude's web site for quite awhile now. Have to say he's very entertaining for a wine guy!

Steve

Comment

I have also watched many of this fellows presentations. I am afraid that I do not like his method of presentation. Appears to me to have very little broadcasting experience and does not in my opinion present the topic well. Whoever is writing these episodes has a command of the wine industry but it seems to disappear in some unnecessary humor and finger camera pointing that is quite irritating.

I on occasion however, keep going back for more entertainment [B]"on occasion".[/B] Cheers DAW

Comment

Originally posted by StockeyDAW View Post
            I have also watched many of this fellows presentations. I am afraid that I do not like his method of presentation. Appears to me to have very little broadcasting experience and does not in my opinion present the topic well. Whoever is writing these episodes has a command of the wine industry but it seems to disappear in some unnecessary humor and finger camera pointing that is quite irritating.
            DAW, I think this is exactly the reason I like him. He seems like the sort of guy who you might invite over for an afternoon barbecue or game of poker.

Steve
            Steve

Comment

Right on Steve. I would like to see the fellow incorporate some expert addition from the people that are actually making the wine and from the farmers that are actually growing the grapes.

I feel that he would be better as "host" and getting the other real experts to explain the process of each grape and the wine that is obtained from each. Only this humble home wine maker opinion. Cheers DAW

Comment

Working...
              X