my 1st wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lyntom54 View Post
    Hi looking good ! I too love that shape D/J wish I could get some. I have a friend that lives in Holland, I wonder if she could send me some or would there be a problem with Customs??
    You can buy them from any UK supplier who stocks Brupaks products

see here
    http://www.brupaks.com/stockists.html
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Thank you all for the comments. I gave most of them away to friends and family, and i'm very pleased to report everybody enjoyed them (they didn't last long). I'll probably bottle another 5 litres soon.
      Be luckysigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lyntom54 View Post
        Hi looking good ! I too love that shape D/J wish I could get some. I have a friend that lives in Holland, I wonder if she could send me some or would there be a problem with Customs??
        It wouldn't be a problem whether you used a Brupaks supplier or dealt with Brouwland direct. Brouwland are in Belgium so it's all tax paid in the EU.

I'd guess that it would be easier to use a Brupaks supplier though as there'd be less of an issue with any possible breakage. More so if you have a local HBS that sells the Brupaks stuff (I think that they get a lot of the stuff from Brouwland anyway - Bob might be able to confirm or deny).

regards

JtFB

p.s. Oh and just for info, if you looked at Easybrews website, you'll see that they don't really start getting cheaper until you start going for the larger ones - the smaller ones are dearer than "normal" shaped ones. That might be a problem unless you're thinking of aesthetic issues and winemaking kit.
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
        X