• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard, the Barolo wont dissapoint

regards
    Bob
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

And, if you can be patient with it, its amazing: i have some left from November 2009.
      A day without wine is a day without sunshine!

Comment

I'm enjoying a glass now- very good! I wasn't into reds but this barolo converted me. Its unlike any red I've had before

Comment

Barollo

Well a good one in the shops is £10 -£15 so maybe it's worth the wait
          Malc

Comment

Yeah - tell me about it! I'd love to try a proper one but my (yorkshire) heart flutters when i see the price tag - especially now im living in London!
            A day without wine is a day without sunshine!

Comment

Originally posted by krakowmike View Post
              Its unlike any red I've had before
              Yeah I have made wine like that too
              Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by malcmackenzie View Post
                Well a good one in the shops is £10 -£15 so maybe it's worth the wait
                I recently went to a wine tasting event and couldn't find a single barolo to compare mine to-

It's like the first time I made risotto after seeing so many on cooking shows. It was delicious but never had one before to compare to so wasn't sure what to think.

Comment

I recently went to a wine tasting event and couldn't find a single barolo to compare mine to-

It's like the first time I made risotto after seeing so many on cooking shows. It was delicious but never had one before to compare to so wasn't sure what to think.
                  Are you saying your barolo was better or worse? or just different?

Comment

Originally posted by billybuntus View Post
                    Are you saying your barolo was better or worse? or just different?
                    I mean literally there weren't any barolos offered for wine tasting

Comment

I mean literally there weren't any barolos offered for wine tasting
                      hahaha I thought you meant you'd tried a few (deep pockets) and non compared

Comment

Working...
                      X