Solomon Grundy, 5 day kits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
    The learning and improving is for me what its about - I really enjoy giving my friends my wine and them enjoying it - I supppose it the same as making them a nice meal!
    So far so good, but mainly pleased my sis liked it..........and she loved it........as peeps have said it tastes like the real thing, not home made....lol
    Last edited by Rosewine Lover; 28-06-2011, 07:37 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
    Fermenting ,25ltrs of Chardonnay(winebuddy),Gallon of Wine number 1,Hulio "peachy" white,Exoctic pinky wine.
    Clearing/finishing,"hulio's" rose, WOW,WOW&strawberry
    DrinkingSoloman Grundys rose,Youngs Rose

Comment

It is quite nice doing blind tastings and asking people "which came from Sainsbury" - knowing the correct answer is 'none of them' because you have been toooo tight to buy any !!
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

i just botteld the solomon grundy apricot and thought it was quiet nice gave a sample to next door and she loved it want me to make her a kit.

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
          i just botteld the solomon grundy apricot and thought it was quiet nice gave a sample to next door and she loved it want me to make her a kit.
          At the mo i'm prefering my bottle of wow's, sat drinking a glass of "peachy" one at mo, just added a tin of peaches to it. Think the youngs chardonnay will be alot nicer in a few weeks/months!!!
          Fermenting ,25ltrs of Chardonnay(winebuddy),Gallon of Wine number 1,Hulio "peachy" white,Exoctic pinky wine.
          Clearing/finishing,"hulio's" rose, WOW,WOW&strawberry
          DrinkingSoloman Grundys rose,Youngs Rose

Comment

Working...
          X