• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skittle Vodka

Ingredients:

1 x 70cl bottle of cheap vodka.
    1 - 1/2 x large packets of Skittles

Easiest made in a demi john if you have one about but can be done in the bottle by pouring half of the vodka out.

Into a sterilised demi john add the skittles without the green ones. (They make the colour go uck!!) Pour in the 70 cl of vodka. Put a solid bung into the demi john and shake. Leave at room temp, shaking occasionally until all the sweets have disolved.

You will end up with a thick scum on the top of the liquid.

Filter the liquid back into the original bottle using a coffee filter or sheet of kitchen roll. This will remove the scum that has settled on the liquid. This is the sweet that hasnt disolved.

Chill the bottle either in fridge or freezer and serve over ice.
    sigpic

Oh my, i'm soooooo gonna have a go at this! Thanks for sharing this Biggles.
    National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Comment

I have quite a few others that i want to share but like to try them first before i let them loose on the world. Got Cranberry Gin and Chilli vodka 'stewing' at the moment.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biggles View Post
        I have quite a few others that i want to share but like to try them first before i let them loose on the world. Got Cranberry Gin and Chilli vodka 'stewing' at the moment.
        If John (FatBloke) sees this he will have a gallon on before the day is out.
        National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Comment

Hope he does. The chilli vodka i've made i have no idea what the chilli's are but its smelling nice. Sure that with some expert info on chilli's we could perfect the recipe.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X