X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toffee Vodka

! x Bottle of cheap Vodka
    2 x packets of werthers originals

Place the sweets from 2 packets of Werthers Originals Toffees to a demi john. Pour in a cheap bottle of vodka. Place a well fitting bung into the demi john and place this in the bottom of your dish washer. (had to lay it down in mine, hence making sure the bung fits well). Put the dish washer on a normal cycle, with your dishes.

Once the cycle is finished remove the demi john and with an oven glove or tea towel start to swirl / shake the contects. the werthers will look like they did when you put it in. It will be hot!!.

Once disolved it can be re bottled. I didn't filter this. That has to be your choice. Pouring it via a sheet of kitchen paper would remove any bits that have not fully disolved.

Keep it in the freezer. Sit back, and enjoy.

I have also done this without using a dish washer. It takes about three days for them to disolve but its well worth the wait.

Have been told this works well in a coffee.
    sigpic

BIGGLES,

Are we talking the big 150g bags of Werthers?
    Or just the small packets (maybe 10 in a pack)?

I have the Vodka and 2 X 150g bags at the ready!

SLIPPERZ

Comment

Were talking the big bags, they are about 99p a bag if you get them at the right place.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biggles View Post
        Were talking the big bags, they are about 99p a bag if you get them at the right place.
        Turned out very nice indeed!! Also did the liquorice and aniseed as well!! Both now in freezer

Thanks

SLIPPERZ

Comment

Working...
        X