New front page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
    Personally I'd like to know exactly where all the tables and stuff live, as I haven't managed to find a link to them yet, other than when I ask about something and Bob kindly points me toward them (the SG/abv table, the correction page etc etc is what I'm referring too).
    They all live here in the tutorials resources page John (in the new members area)

hope this helps
    regards
    Bob
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
      They all live here in the tutorials resources page John (in the new members area)

hope this helps
      regards
      Bob
      Yes it does, thanks Bob. It also explains why I couldn't find them - 'cos they were under my nose all the time!

I suppose I was expecting them to have their own button/link/something and when I couldn't find or see that, had to keep going to search for the thread where you linked the conversion table etc Bob.

TVM for the link.

regards

John the fatbloke
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

The new look is fine by me, as long as i can fined what i want and get answers from you wonderfull wine making poeple when im stuck, i dont mind how it looks.

Comment

Working...
        X