Magnum Ultimate Kits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Ultimate Kits.

By far these are the best quality kits Iv'e made so far, Cheep @ 25 quid per kit from Morrisons, Ive done Chardonnay,Pinot grigio, Metrlot and cabernet sauvinon. All have been fantastic wines and well worth the money.
    The Chardonnay and Pinot grigio are just great white wines full of flavour and body.
    The Merlot and Cabernet/Sauvinon are both excellent full bodied reds. Iv'e added a little oak when I felt right and in my opinion have produced A1 results.

Any one else made these kits? whats your verdict?
    Discount Home Brew Supplies
    Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
    Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
    National Wine Judge
    N.G.W.B.J Member

The Morrisons near me has been 'improved' and now doesn't sell home brew stuff. Might have to make more of an effort to find the one in Ponte next time I'm over.

Rich

Comment

Got to agree that the magnum kits are very good value for money. I have made all 5 of them and love the Shiraz Blush. But tried Duffs' Merlot on monday night that he has oaked. MMMMmmmm. very nice. Just hope that Morrisons do them on special offer again during the year. Morrisons at Ponte still has a homebrew section as does the one in Scunny.

I really do need to get power posting to try and get my post count up. Been on the forum for 5 months and still a newbie. I will try harder
      sigpic

Comment

Has anyone been able to find the Pinot or Chardonnay kits, Every time i check they have plenty of stock of the Shiraz, Merlot and Cab Sav but not seen any of the whites for the majority of the year.
        sigpic

Comment

Morrisons at Ponte are limited too, only stocking Merlot and Chardonnay.
          National Wine Judge
          N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

You can get then from here

How do the Ultimate kits compare in quality to Beaverdale?.
            Have done one of there cheap and cheerful red kits which was OK.

Comment

Beaverdale are much better, but a little dearer,
              National Wine Judge
              N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

I was in my local Morrisons today and found a Magnum Wine kit for Medium dry white wine. I paid £13.69 for it. Will it make a nice wine as it is or should I do anything to 'improve' it?
                www.honeyjukes.co.uk

Comment

Well I can now answer my own question. The wine is lovely and I just followed the instructions with no tweaking.
                  www.honeyjukes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X