X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in your glass tonight?

I got a pint of Worthington's

BAD TIMES!!!
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe i'll have another drink!

WORTHINGTONS?? ooh give us a rub with that chip fat!!
    I'm sipping a lightly (American) oaked Pinot Grigio, the first glass is a little OAKY but it mellows after that and becomes quite pleasant.
    Discount Home Brew Supplies
    Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
    Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
    National Wine Judge
    N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Well I was suppin a little Chardonnay style Solomun Grundy

Veeery chilled... Very nice
      Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

Went out to a tapas restaurant tonight and had a really nice (and surprisingly inexpensive) bottle of Rioja.
        Steve

Comment

Last night I opened a bottle of Moet et Chandon that had been waiting to be drunk since we moved into the house here in 2003.....

to be honest I wasn't that impressed with it!
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Tonight i've got a bottle of my rasberry and cranberry juice wine. Not bad" Even the boyf said it was drinkable!

Nia xx
            Everybody should believe in something; I believe i'll have another drink!

Comment

Tonight for me is a bottle of my 06 Nero D'avola/Grenache/merlot blend

fresh grapes from Spain and Italy

it is still too young (needs another year) but it is shaping up nicely
              N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

A half a glass of one of my "suspect" meads.

Just to confirm that it'll need to be "modified" in some way

regards

JtFB
                Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Just trying to decide what to open tonight. I'm looking at the shelves and seeing a lot of kit wine that isn't being consumed very quickly.

I guess it will be one of those.
                  Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
                    Just trying to decide what to open tonight. I'm looking at the shelves and seeing a lot of kit wine that isn't being consumed very quickly.

I guess it will be one of those.

Steve -- I do not know if you have tried your Red Mountain Cab/Sav yet? If you have not it is outstanding with a terrific nose. I am really enjoying ours know> Cheers Daw

Comment

Originally posted by StockeyDAW View Post
                      Steve -- I do not know if you have tried your Red Mountain Cab/Sav yet? If you have not it is outstanding with a terrific nose. I am really enjoying ours know> Cheers Daw
                      DAW,

Unfortunately, my Red Mountain Cab is not ready to drink yet. I only bottled it in January.

I did manage to find a bottle of something that I hadn't tried in awhile: a 2005 Winexpert French Cabernet. Back when I made it, I was very disappointed, but it's amazing what a couple of years will do. It's developed into a pretty decent wine.

Steve
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
                        DAW,

Unfortunately, my Red Mountain Cab is not ready to drink yet. I only bottled it in January.

I did manage to find a bottle of something that I hadn't tried in awhile: a 2005 Winexpert French Cabernet. Back when I made it, I was very disappointed, but it's amazing what a couple of years will do. It's developed into a pretty decent wine.

Steve
                        I bottled mine at the end of November that was approx 9 months after starting the fermentation. We had some at Christmas and have had bottle every couple weeks there after. It gets better every time. One of the best. I guess that the kit is still available through the rest of this year. I also have the Red Mountain Syrah - it is in the secondary fermentation stage. That is going to be a good one also. Cheers Daw

Comment

Sorry......

I had Heineken and Corona. I have been stuck on beer lately. Maybe I will try something next week and report in on it. Gotta work until monday morning.

The Dutch and Mexicans make dang good beer !

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie View Post
                            Sorry......

I had Heineken and Corona. I have been stuck on beer lately. Maybe I will try something next week and report in on it. Gotta work until monday morning.

The Dutch and Mexicans make dang good beer !

I agree and the Corona bottles are great for recycling and using for home brew. What about the abbey beer? Cheers Daw

Comment

Tonight, Heron Bay Malbec/Cab Franc. Blue label edition. Just got a half bottle left over from todays bottling. Still tastes a little young, but should be good.

Rich

Comment

Working...
                              X