Luna Rossa (WineExpert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luna Rossa (WineExpert)

I started this kit off in early February with the intention of having it ready enough to drink to take a bottle to Grapefest. I like oak so I was rather pleased that the kit included 4 packets.

It fermented to 0.098 as the intructions said it would, I bottled some and put the rest in dj's just over a month ago. At bottling, I was left with about 2/3 of a bottle that me and mark drank, we were amazed, plenty of fruity berry flavours and plenty of oak.

At the moment, some of the flavours have gone into hiding but if it turns around ok I will be getting another of these kits.
    National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Does any one sell RJSpagnlos over there? If there you have a dealer there is one of theirs I think will rival if not beat the wine expert kit a Rosso Grande. It depends on which product line you prefer there is nothing wrong with the wine expert kits. I just prefer the RJSpagnols kit taste and structure personal preference I guess. Concerning your kit I have heard good things about it and that it does take a while to grow into what it becomes but it is worth the wait.
    http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

How was this kit in the end? Worth the wait?

Owl.
      A day without wine is a day without sunshine!

Comment

Hi Richard S - just curious as to how this kit turned out in the end? At around £75 its a significant leap for my wallet (usually make Beaverdale and that price range); i'm after a big red - and have considered these and others (over £100). Will i get a "Big Red"?

Thanks!

Owl.
        A day without wine is a day without sunshine!

Comment

Working...
        X