Liqueur Making Web Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liqueur Making Web Sites

I found a couple of good web sites dedicated to liqueur making, loads of recipes.

Get delicious liqueur recipes like 44 Homemade Orange Liqueur, Bailey's Irish Cream and Chocolate Mint Liqueur at Recipe Goldmine.
    Last edited by Richard S; 21-07-2008, 07:55 PM.
    National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Me likee!

Lots of interesting recipes there. Thanks Richard_S
    Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

This seems to be a really good site with many recipes!

wine making,winemaking,virtual, wine, circle, virtual wine, virtual wine circle,home winemaking,make wine at home,home made wine,homemade wine,winemaking blog,blog,wine blog,grape growing blog,winemaking forum,winemaking discussion forum,grape growing forum,wine kit,wine making,mead making,make mead,amateur,home made wine,wine,wine,winepress,wine press,press,wine-press,grape,grow grapes,fruit press,fermenting,fermentation,cork,trellis,trellising,home wine making,home made wine,homemade wine,vintner,wine press,homemade,fruit press,winepress,grape,vine,vineyard,growtube,grow tube,grow tubes,blue-x,trellis,trellissing,wine,cellar,bottle filler,wine making,winemaker,home made wine forum,homemade wine forum,vineyard Supply,Logic,airlock,air lock,primary fermenter,primary, secondary fermenter,bottle filler,winemaking dvd,Vineyard Sprayers,wine forum,Winemaking,Adsorption,Airlock,kit wines,mead,mead wines,making homemade wine,wine recipes,winemaking recipes,winemaking techniques,Alcohol,Alternative wine closures Home Wine Making & Grape Growing discussion forum. FREE membership, Live Cellar Web Cam, discounts to members from various suppliers and more. There are product reviews and plenty of recipes from fruit wines, grape wines, to kit wines. This site is to help others who want more information on making home made wine.

Comment

I've just had a look at the Schnapps recipes, and none of them seem to involve adding sugar into the recipes, which is odd as I've always added sugar into my fruit vodkas and gins...

I might try doing a test one without sugar and see how it tastes - or has anyone tried it already?
        HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Make one up and experiment with adding a sugar syrup (to taste) after straining the fruit off. This is the way my missus is doing hers. It don't matter when the sugar gets added so long as it is fully dissolved.
          National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Comment

Good point, and of course that way I can be sure to get it at just the right sweetness as well - seeing as it's mostly me that drinks the spirits...and the wine... hic...
            HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Working...
            X