Duffbeer HBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffbeer HBS

My good friend and confidante Karl is likely going to start a HBS....

we talked tonight and he will likely become the official supplier for Wines at home, offering major discounts to winesathome members
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Congrats Karl. Here's to you I raise my glass to a fellow entrepreneur. Narcolepsy should not going to interfere with this business good going.
    http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

Cool... where's the website to place our orders?????
      HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Originally posted by rjb222 View Post
        Narcolepsy should not going to interfere with this business
        Yes Karl, please don't fall asleep while minding the till.

Congratulations! Will you be doing strictly bricks and mortar retail, or online sales as well?
        Steve

Comment

Well done Karl, I'm already queueing!
          Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Good stuff Duffbeer

Comment

Well done Karl. It goes without saying that you will have my custom and I will be able to point at least another 5 people in your direction as well.

Top banana.
              National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Comment

Well done - can I order a 90l bladder press !!

Seriously - you have my business. All the best
                Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Cheers guy's, I tried to post some info last night but after typing for an hour and posting to find my net had gone off line I became a tad frustrated.
                  So as Bob has mentioned some good discounts for forum members, nothing set in stone yet, but early predictions are looking at 10% discount on most kits etc and a possible 15 to 20 % on adjuncts etc.
                  Bob and I have been buying in bulk over the last year or so, the benefits of this are quite large compared to the little 50g tubs that we normally buy.
                  Anyway watch this space, I will explain things in better detail once my brain has started to work and the narcolepsy worn off
                  Discount Home Brew Supplies
                  Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                  Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                  National Wine Judge
                  N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Great news I have been looking for a new supplier, the HBS owner I use needs an attitude adjustment, looking forward to placing an order. Being able to collect would appeal to me being just down the road.

Comment

and if he can make sure that there's "proper parking" for those of us in vehicles "slightly" larger than the norm then even I could stop by and collect etc.

Apart from that, well done Karl, an excellent idea

regards

JtFB

p.s. yes Ok I know that 55 ft X 9 ft is "slightly" larger than average when it comes to company vehicles but it's not my fault, honest !
                      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Sign me up as well..... Just checking there won't be any strange customs charges or duties will there as it would be coming from that strange country north of Watford Gap.

Comment

Just had a look at Hobbywines, Duff. Good name, good logo. Can't wait for you to get the goodies on there and the site up and running.

Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Yeah, I like the picture too... kind of makes me want to go open a bottle right now!

I'll be more than happy to order stuff from you, maybe I can collect a bulk order in September?
                            HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Cheers guy's, I'm onto it pronto.........
                              I'll be posting a supply list shortly, not that anything is available just yet, but if you guy's could give me an idea of your most purchased items it will help with my first order and mean delays in shipping be avoided.
                              Mucho Appriciado ???
                              Discount Home Brew Supplies
                              Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                              Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                              National Wine Judge
                              N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Working...
                              X