• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winepod or winebob

came across this and misread it's name

Pesky Pensioner, gets to the fruit before whiney workers. ook

HOW MUCH!!!!! ?

I'm pleased to see it has 'beauty lid' though - couldn't do without one of those.

I don't think Bob would like one - it takes all the fun out of the process, and can you imagine it standing in the kitchen? It'd frighten the wits out of you.
    Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

I remember a big argument on winepress about this.....
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

I just tried to see how much one of these devices cost and the only price I could find was $1999 - plus, apparently it makes between 60 and 72 bottles a batch.

I can't think how much weight in fruit that's gonna need, but it'd be a lot.

I wonder if it can be used for country wines as well ???

regards

JtFB
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Well, if I could afford one and had money to burn I might give it a go, but realistically I reckon it'd take all the fun and skill out of making wine.

I actually enjoy the never knowing quite how it's all gonna tatse at the end of the day, and it's that element that holds my interest.

Has anyone got one that we know of?!
          HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Seems like a complete waste of money to me...

Comment

Where the hell do you get grapes from to stick in it anyhows? If I could find a supplier to deliver grapes I would simply buy a good press and do the whole thing without spending £2K on that coffee maker

I know a few of the good folks on this site do a thing called grapefest, but sadly I am so far away down south like!

well the good thing about it is after looking at links on their website is I had a internet tour of some excellent vineyards in the Napa valley and found a few featured in that recent film Bottle Shock (I liked it a lot BTW so no slagging off please!) and this little linky to a wine producer that does webcasts on radio on wine education...make for great listning while stirring your batch!

go check it out. http://www.goosecross.com/education/wine_edu.html

see the radio graphic top right?

Comment

Originally posted by converse1 View Post
                Seems like a complete waste of money to me...
                WineBob, WinePod, or both????
                the procrastinating wine maker in the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada
                "why do today what you can put off till next week"

Comment

Not exactly small either is it! if you can see this attachment!
                  Attached Files

Comment

is that Bob wearing a wig on the cask?

Comment

NO!

my boobs arent quite that big yet
                      N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by billy View Post
                        is that Bob wearing a wig on the cask?
                        I think you've got mixed up with the 'beauty lid' there, Billy.
                        Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Originally posted by billy View Post
                          Where the hell do you get grapes from to stick in it anyhows?
                          -----%<-----
                          Easy, you open negotiations with Bob, when he's taking bookings for the grapefest!

I'm pretty sure that if need be, his contacts could supply a couple of container loads!

Which'd probably mean that I'd have to tender for the job of moving the containers!
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                              Thought you'd like that one Bob

regards

JtFB

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
                              X