Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enolmatics - ACO Packaging Ltd

ACO Packaging import Enolmatics.

They can supply the machines themselves, and the filter housings and cartridges.

(What is an Enolmatic? It's a nifty bottling machine, also very useful for degassing. Just ask to borrow Rich's - he doesn't even mind if you break it!).

They have very kindly offered WAH members a 5% discount on any of their machines.

We are manufacturers and suppliers of top quality filling, capping and labelling machinery for the cosmetic, packaging, chemical, personal care, toiletries, food and drink industries.

They also carry a complete range of spares (probably not at 5%).

The chap I spoke to is Nick Osborne.
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Well done on negotiating the discount dude

many thanks
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
      ACO Packaging import Enolmatics.

They can supply the machines themselves, and the filter housings and cartridges.

(What is an Enolmatic? It's a nifty bottling machine, also very useful for degassing. Just ask to borrow Rich's - he doesn't even mind if you break it!).

They have very kindly offered WAH members a 5% discount on any of their machines.

We are manufacturers and suppliers of top quality filling, capping and labelling machinery for the cosmetic, packaging, chemical, personal care, toiletries, food and drink industries.

They also carry a complete range of spares (probably not at 5%).

The chap I spoke to is Nick Osborne.
      Ditto Bobs comment.

Be handy if someone could get a price list as I'm in the market for a couple of ancillaries, which get a mention on the site but no apparent listing....

regards

JtFB
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Did anybody manage to get a price list? I emailed them a few weeks ago and have heard nothing so far.

Comment

Working...
        X