No announcement yet.

New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't heard anything back so far...............

Comment

Nice goldseal

and here I was happy about buying a autosyphon and bottle filler, now you dangle this in front of me, m.u.s.t g.e.t i.n f.u.t.u.r.e

Comment

It is a luxury item, but I thought I'd allow myself one luxury

I don't actually NEED one, but it makes life easier. Not much use for bottling a gallon DJ, but really handy for degassing anything, and bottling 5 gallons at a time.

I don't own an autosyphon (yet), and Rich laughs at me when I use my Harris filter for 5 gallons at a time. I'm sure he's trying to make me buy a Minijet (expensive) or a filter attachment for the Enolmatic (REALLY expensive).
        Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Ahhhhhh why not treat yourself once in a while

I bought the one gallon autosyphon for small batches, I have a little bottler on my large bucket

I just watched a youtube video of your new toy, they look the business

Peace
          Last edited by Tuco; 22-04-2009, 09:57 AM.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost you Goldseal? I've still heard nothing back from the company.

Comment

Fro memory, it was around £308. They got very expensive this year because of the adverse Euro/Sterling exchange rate.

Well worth it though
              Pete the Instructor

Comment

Thanks. Did that include discount? Theres one on ebay thats £280, was trying to find out if thats a decent price or not.

Comment

That was the price of the item, and I got free delivery.

I actually bought it from here:

... and then found out ACO were the importers (and therefore likely to be a bit cheaper).

On the above site they are listed at £280 ish, but I think the site is out of date now. Might be worth calling them. Chap's name is Paul Dowrick.
                  Pete the Instructor

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I just put it through the checkout system to check postage and it reckons £2.50!!?

Comment

Working...
                      X