Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter in Lubeck

Hi all from sunny Lubeck!

Walked around the city yesterday bathed in sunshine, stopped at lunchtime for a schnitzel and some fab beer.

M had a pils and I had a fabulous red dunkel beer (took Pic of my beer but it didnt turn out)

Recorded Martina's wines from your garden talk last night, and today will record my educating the palate talk, I'm about to mow the lwawn, but after that Im going to do some prelim work on it.
    If time permits I will record a section on evaluating wine, and how to use the marking sheet we will be using for virtual wine circle.

Martina has to work today (why they cant just close the hospital remains a mystery to me) maybe I'll write a letter of complaint!

regards
    Bob
    Attached Files
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Well the weather looks like it was good yesterday Bob, but you'll have to explain "On the Buses" to Martina - those "bins" look like she nicked them from Olive

Plus I'd better start reading the VWC thread!

Have a good easter matey.

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Certainly looks a lot nicer weather than wet Yorkshire this weekend

Have a nice time!

Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        Certainly looks a lot nicer weather than wet Yorkshire this weekend

Have a nice time!

Rich
        We were quite surprised when we watched the Liverpool game - it's not supposed to be nice "oop north", that's supposed to be down here, and not the grey overcast that we've had most days

regards

JtFB
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
        X