Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clayhill View Post
    Hello All,

Doesn't help you now because we have picked them all but you are welcome to harvest you rown grapes down here in Essex next year. We harvest on 4th October, Chardonnay @ 1.094 SG & 11 g/l TA and Pinot Noir @ 1.099 SG & 12 g/l TA. If anyone wishes to help with some picking next year, we can pay you in grapes if you like!
    What clones of Ch and Pn did you plant as a matter of interest?

k

Comment

Now you're being technical . . .
      Chardonnay Clones - 96, 121, 277
      Pinot Noir Clones - 375, 459, 115, 521, 777

Comment

Did anything ever come of this Bob?

Comment

yes , i have put the wife and mine name down on his list of barking idiots for next year, i have never taken part in a grape harvest . have seen many in france but never taken part so we going down for the weekend and after spending the day harvesting and a very very detailed look around the winery, we are then going to get paid in grapes so it sounds like a fantastic weekend away for us
          Wine from grapes is alright, but nothing beats the proper stuff to make wine with.

Comment

Originally posted by danpug View Post
            Did anything ever come of this Bob?
            It ended up being a little bit of a farce in the end, and not many grapes came out of it....will steer clear next year.....we are having grpaefest a little later next year so we can have access to Quality white grapes from Italy
            N.G.W.B.J.
            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Working...
            X