Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique and comments

Hello all,

Thanks for your overwhelming support for the virtual wine circle. About 3 weeks left, and we're doing fantastically well. I'm expecting a few more last-minute entries, but so that everyone is happy and content (me included!), I'd like to ask everyone to hurry up and enter so we can get the 250 ml PET bottles out to you in time!

And, also, don't forget about bottle shock. We don't want your wines to suffer because of it!

Actually, this thread is about what YOU think of how we're doing. This is not meant to be a pat-on-the-back thread, but really, honestly, a critique and comment section so that we can improve for the next comp. You don't have to answer until after the comp, and no, we won't hound you down if you tell us we did a terrible job.

Some food for thought:
    What do you think we could do better? What was unclear? Were there typos in our flyers? What didn't we explain well enough? Did your homebrew shop support us? Do you have ideas where else we could drum up some entries? Were the labels understandable to fill out? Did you like the twitter updates? Should we have started earlier?

Anything would be great, no matter how small or insignificant, we'd like to work out the detail as thoroughly as possible.

Thanks!

M.
    Virtual Wine Circle & Competition Co-Founder
    Twitter: VirtualWineO
    Facebook: Virtual Wine Circle
Working...
X