VWC Comp is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VWC Comp is here!

Judges' briefing and then the fun will begin!

Get your twitter updates now! VirtualWineO
    Virtual Wine Circle & Competition Co-Founder
    Twitter: VirtualWineO
    Facebook: Virtual Wine Circle

dare not look now ( trying to forget what I sent)
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

It's going to be a while before the first ones trickle in... 2 Judges at work right now, surely it will pick up as the day goes on!

Have your lists next to your computer and watch your emails!!!

Comment

finished. hope everyone is pleased with the results.

Comment

I am not sure I have read the results correct
          But I dont think I did too bad

You have all done a top job...
          Enjoy the nights fun, and many, many thanks again for all your hard work
          Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

Originally posted by medpretzel View Post
            hope everyone is pleased with the results.
            More than!!!

The judges comments are so helpful and it is quite obvious they know their stuff

Thanks again for arranging this M & B
            Alcohol causes you to forget things, and some other stuff I don't remember!

Comment

Yes, thanks Bob & Martina you must have put in a lot of work and endless amount of hours, plus all the emails today, so Thank You and Come on England!!

Comment

Think my twitter has stopped working. And away from home for the night so going to have to wait for my results as I only saw one posted. Hope you have had a good day and enjoying the homeland.
                sigpic

Comment

thank you very much for giving us your time. i got what i expected just proves to me youngs chardonay was crap
                  http://www.iecomputing.co.uk
                  http://www.volksfling.co.uk

Comment

Thank you for your effort and time and the information on our wines great job

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                      Thank you for your effort and time and the information on our wines great job
                      Ditto!

Comment

Thank you for all your hard work and the invaluable comments. Fair and constructive throughout and have given me plenty to work with for my next batches of wine.

Hopefully I will be able to field a few wines that are more than a month or 2 old for the next comp.

Cheers
                        Mark

http://markblades.com
                        Bebere cerevisiae immodoratio
                        These days I'm drinking in Charcot's Joint.

Comment

Thanks to you both for your time and effort - mucho appreciated.
                          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Thanks to everybody involved in the VWC comp. You did a great job, especially on the feedback of individial entries. EXCEPTIONAL STUFF!
                            Like sand thro' your fingers, time slips away........

Comment

Hi all,
                              thanks again for the kind words, I was less than pleased with the way some of the forms were filled in by judges, we will forgive them this time, as the system is very new to them, but i wanted to say thank you to you all for sending us your wines, it was a privilege to assess them, the competition was a huge success, and generated lots of interest, it will im sure become as permamnent feature of the Federation show. We will likely add beer to the next one, but I look forward to discussing it with you all next Sunday evening at 7.30pm (uk time) in the chatroom.

As a real plus to finish off a great weekend, Pontefract wine circle took the top prize at the Federation Show, and came out No 1 wine circle, taking the Title from Bolton who have won it the last 6 years in a row
                              N.G.W.B.J.
                              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Working...
                              X