Probably.
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

6 trebbiano
      3 merlot

Please dude.
      Discount Home Brew Supplies
      Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
      Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
      National Wine Judge
      N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

5 Merlot please Bob.

Shame that your havign such a struggle with gettign it sorted. I suspect lesser men would have given up and thrown a wobbly.
        Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
        Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
        -Police Squad

Comment

sorry to be a pain but can i change mine to 5 boxes each of the reds and 3 white
          http://www.iecomputing.co.uk
          http://www.volksfling.co.uk

Comment

Course you can
            N.G.W.B.J.
            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Well................

disaster strikes again.....

there will be no Sangiovese available for grapefest.

I have changed the orders for sangiovese for either montepulciano or merlot, or i tried to split between.

I emailed myself the list from work...but for some reason it hasnt arrived in my inbox

thats about par for the course today....will try to call in to office tomorrow to pick it up so i can update the list.......I have a tasting day tomorrow so might not get the time
              N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

I'm really sorry for all the to-ing and fro-ing this year...but next year we will not have the same issues, as we will be going earlier in the month for one, and will likely have a new supplier too
                N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Not a problem from where I'm sitting, Bob.
                  Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

mostly what i did was switrch from sangiovese to montepulciano

but if people had already ordered monte, i switched to merlot, those who had ordered both i split between the two.....
                    N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

I updated the order list from memory....

i think it is correct, i emailed myself the list but it didnt arrive
                      N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                        but if people had already ordered monte, i switched to merlot, those who had ordered both i split between the two.....
                        Thats great...Thanks Bob

BTW...Do you have a press for the White grapes that people can use, just bidded on one and lost - bidded £55 it went for £62 in the end - Maybe I should have bidded more but the postage was 11 quid and they are about £97 to buy new, but they do look like good quality presses.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=190442768012
                        Last edited by solly; 17-09-2010, 11:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Cheers Bob.
                          "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

Originally posted by solly View Post
                            Thats great...Thanks Bob

BTW...Do you have a press for the White grapes that people can use,
                            Yes I do Solly...not a problem
                            N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Big saucepan

Before I fiddle about with ebay, I thought I would mention this here.

I have a big aluminum saucepan (with lid) for sale measuring 35 x 22. Just gone over to induction hob so no use any more. It could be delivered to grapefest.

Useful for all types on beer & winemaking operations. 20 Liters capacity.

To be fair I also have a couple of slightly smaller ones toooo.
                              Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Just a thought Bob. Do you need anything bringing to grapefest?
                                Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
                                X