Grapefest 2010 Videos & Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grapefest 2010 Videos & Pictures

To keep things neat, if anyone has vids or pics from this year perhaps they could post them here.

I shall start the ball rolling with the first offering.

Please excuse the cuts, this was the best out of three vids and I didn't/don't have time to edit them properly.

Without futher ado, I present for your viewing pleasure Grapefest 2010 - I will walk 500 miles

Enjoy

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    With Grape flavour comes grape responsibility

Fantastic!
    Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
    Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
    -Police Squad

Comment

Excellent....

It explains why the neighbours aren't speaking to us today
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Haha brilliant! Good to see you were all nice and sober!! lol

Comment

I'm Scottish and off an age where that song was played at every party, pub, football game, gathering of any sort. It's a Pavlovs dog style thing. I hear the song, I sing the song.
          Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
          Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
          -Police Squad

Comment

Originally posted by ukric View Post
            Without futher ado, I present for your viewing pleasure Grapefest 2010 - I will walk 500 miles
            Oh Lordy...
            Steve

Comment

Well... Nowhere near as good as ukric's video skills! My drunken camera recordings!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

and

Comment

Hahahaha, brilliant !
                Discount Home Brew Supplies
                Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                National Wine Judge
                N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

I think it was shortly after this I decided it was time to go home...
                  HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Fantastic. It was a lot more tuneful on Saturday. Is there a problem with the sound recording part of the cameras by any chance?

Anyone have any photos of the day itself?
                    Simon
                    "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Originally posted by SiSandrine View Post
                      Fantastic. It was a lot more tuneful on Saturday. Is there a problem with the sound recording part of the cameras by any chance?

Anyone have any photos of the day itself?
                      Yes, I do, I'm in the process of uploading them to Facebook to a public photo album for you all to look at.
                      HRH Her Lushness

Comment

Thanks. Really look forward to that.
                        Simon
                        "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Okay, here are my pictures from throughout the day. feel free to use them in whatever way you want!

And please note the pix of Bob's broken GLASS carbuoy; I definately shall be sticking to plastic better bottles from now on after seeing a few gallons of grape juice spreading over the floor in Bob's garage!

Her Lushness' Grapefest 2010 photos
                          HRH Her Lushness

Comment

Originally posted by Her Lushness View Post
                            Okay, here are my pictures from throughout the day. feel free to use them in whatever way you want!

And please note the pix of Bob's broken GLASS carbuoy; I definately shall be sticking to plastic better bottles from now on after seeing a few gallons of grape juice spreading over the floor in Bob's garage!

Her Lushness' Grapefest 2010 photos
                            Marvellous - thanks for uploading!

Although you could have photoshopped my bald spot a bit for me LOL!
                            "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

Good photos there .

Thanks to everyone for a great day (well, weekend).

Special thanks to Martina, the unsung hero who always seemed to by tidying up behind us
                              Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Working...
                              X