Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covert Beer Keg

Hi Folks,

This is how we keep things under wraps in a dry country and still have great quality brews. Stainless steel fire extinguishers have been working excellent for a year now. On occassion the trigger assembly has to be striped to clear the blocked valve for pressuring up. If our kegs run low on pressure we have a bicylcle pump that sorts it for the last 1/2 dozen pints or so. Not worried about air intake when it gets to that stage. The igloo cooler in the background is the fermenter
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Former Canuk; 08-12-2010, 07:18 PM.
    Keep on Truckin

Looking good!

Comment

Nice thinking!

Can you get the ingredients OK
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

We bring beer kits, packed with items over top that disguise and or distort the image that an xray machine shows. Some risk so going to move up to making it from scratch. Can always say the hops are health food!
        Keep on Truckin

Comment

The lads who worked in Libya used to do the same thing back in the 80s. Bottles of hop extract in the bags claiming it was to help them sleep!

I cannot possibly like this any more than I already do. I need to find some old extinguishers!
          Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
          Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
          -Police Squad

Comment

Working...
          X