X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE yeast (yes really)

Before I go any further Sorry Karl.

I have 1/2 kilo of yeast to trial in bulk.

Red and white. That's a lot of 5g sachets !!

I will shortly have the spec sheets for it which I will post here for download.

If you would like some, email me hello@wine-grapes.co.uk

Please state red/white/both. I am going to open the vaccy pack and then split it up, so will not be factory packed, it will be gas sealed by me, so use it sooner rather than later.

PLEASE send your address as you expect it to appear on the envelope (yes I am going to cut and paste it)

The only thing I ask in return is feedback: What recipe and what you thought of it as a yeast and what you thought of the finished product, maybe any difference to you normal yeast.
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Is it meant to be another mystery ? Or can we have some idea of the manufacturer, type, strain(s) etc etc ??

regards

jtfb
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
      Is it meant to be another mystery ? Or can we have some idea of the manufacturer, type, strain(s) etc etc ??

regards

jtfb
      I will shortly have the spec sheets for it, which I will post here for download. I am waiting to confirm some details.
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

details on the red will follow shortly

Comment

I thought you would have had a massive response to this Brian......

I will gladly test some for you matey!

regards
          Bob
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

If you don't mind the fact that I'm an inexperienced newbie, I will happily test some for you.

Rob

Comment

I'll take some I shall email you in due course.

Comment

have emailed already

ian
                http://www.iecomputing.co.uk
                http://www.volksfling.co.uk

Comment

I'll give some a try,,,only a newbie too,,if thats ok..
                  Everybody should believe in something -- I believe I'll have another drink....

Comment

all comers are welcome - email me your details - a label will be printed - the yeast will land on your mat sometime next week.

Comment

I'm interested.. but not really got much planned to brew right now, apart from a 5 gallon #1 sweetened with gooseberries. That was planned for this weekend but I can hold off.

Any more clues on what yeast it is yet?

Comment

It has all been packed and will be posted tomorrow.

Comment

... and some words

PLEASE PLEASE I want your feedback. Good or bad. Long or Short, Red or white !!
                          Attached Files

Comment

The white looks ideal for Wine No.1, so that's probably what I'll be doing.
                            Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Just read the literature, sounds good. Lychees purchased, djs ready now just need some yeast

Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X