Yeast trial expansion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeast trial expansion?

Loving the new signature line Brian. So this is Brian being "fruity" is that CRB? (Cellar Rat Blue)

I just love the enthusiasm this has generated.....well done Brian, top banana

a question for you all

Is it the free yeasties that enthuses you, or the experimentation?

Or perhaps a combination of both, I was maybe thinking we should expand this area of the forum to encourage more of this kind of experiment....or maybe just more threads in this area would suffice?

its great to see the comparison experiments running

what say ye all?

regards
    Bob
    Last edited by lockwood1956; 10-02-2011, 11:25 AM.
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

For me the experimentation. I was going to use a straight head to head between K1V116 and CRW, just for CRs info, then I figured I might as well go the whole hog and see if I can learn something along the way.
    Every day is a school day :-)

Comment

This is an ideal subject for a talk at this year's Grapefest, and the timing isn't bad either.
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

I just love fermenting something new and learning as much as I can at the moment.

Yes! A section for threads on experimentation would be a great idea and maybe some suggestions for experiments too. In a way it would be an expansion of the building the skills thread for new wine makers as experimenting is a great way to learn.

Rob

Comment

Working...
        X