Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrewTrax Home-Brew software & Forum Discount

Hello,

I am starting this thread to provide all of the information you may need on BrewTrax. I will add to it over time, as new material is available.

Trying to sum up BrewTrax is difficult as it's quite a large and powerful program. You may wish to just use some of the modules (for example you may just wish to use the label designer module), whereas others will no doubt benefit from using all of the features.

I think any wine maker will agree that a critical element of this hobby is to be well organised. BrewTrax does exactly that, it organises you better, so you spend more time brewing and less time writing things down on paper.

BrewTrax is a wine/brew log program that will track your “brews” (made from kits, recipes or a combination of both) from start to completion. By that I mean right from primary, to secondary, to bottle or bulk ageing and then onto moving it to the “cellar”. All of your test results, racking’s, filter events etc. are logged and can be reported on easily.

Once a “brew” is completed, you add it to the Cellar module where you can then keep track of what and how much is in stock. When you drink or give your wine etc. away, you deduct in from stock and you always know what you have available. You have a stock take function too if you are like me and sometimes forget to log when you drink a bottle or two! The Scheduler module will even tell you when a brew is ready to drink (you set your own reminders). This module can also act as your main diary/calendar and has a familiar “Outlook” style interface.

The Kits and Recipes databases allow you to log your brews easily, or you can add your own really quickly. You can also track your suppliers, which allows you to easily find out what you bought, from who, when and how much it cost.

The Bottle Labels module allows you to design your own labels in minutes (and I do mean minutes!). OK, there are other programs that can do that, but BrewTrax links the label to your brew so it will automatically print information such as ABV, bottled date, batch number etc. There are loads of templates and users can share their label designs with other people at the click of a button.

The Tasting Room module which allows you to print tasting score sheets. You use these to mark scores and comments on a brew and then key them into the software. This means you can look back on all of your brews and compare scores and comments. Fascinating for anyone who brews a lot….

We also have a Reports module, which will tell give you some fascinating information on your brews. Bar charts, pie charts, 3D charts and list reports etc. Again, you can get some great information about your brewing history from these. There are over 60 reports included and you can even design your own. There are no limitations.

The Dashboard gives you a simple graphical view of your stock that is brewing, ageing and in the cellar and we also have some standard Conversion Tools built in too.

It’s tough to try and walk you through everything BrewTrax does but I will restrain myself. I have barely scratched the surface with the above info.

Please have a look at our website www.BrewTrax.com where there is a huge amount of information and screenshots. Or the Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/BrewTrax

We also have a YouTube page where we are just starting to build a library of videos. For now we have started the ball rolling with a tutorial on the bottle labels module, as this was the most requested tutorial. There is also an overview video for people considering buying the software and ultimately there will be full demos and tutorials on all of the modules. The YouTube page is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AquacomSolutions You can subscribe to the page and it will alert you when new videos are uploaded.

The software is priced at £19.99 (GBP) $32.99 (USD) / 22.99 (Euros), but Wines At Home forum members get 10% reduction on that! We believe that is great value for money (in fact our users tell us often enough too) and we are confident you will agree. To obtain the discount code, simply send a PM to to myself or one of the forum moderators

Any questions, I am happy to answer them via Private Message or on open forum.

Thanks for reading
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AquaCom; 10-07-2011, 12:43 PM.
    Stuart

View My Current BrewTrax Stat's here
    BrewTrax forum discount details here
Working...
X