Phone Number for Online Homebrew Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Number for Online Homebrew Company

Dont know if this is the right section but am having trouble with an order from these guys. Does anyone have a phone number?
    Cheers

Originally posted by bigwings View Post
    Dont know if this is the right section but am having trouble with an order from these guys. Does anyone have a phone number?
    Cheers
    depends which one you're on about, as there's lots of online HBS....

Why don't you send a PM to Duffbeer, he sells all that kind of stuff, whether he's got what you need, I don't know, but it's got to be worth a try.....

regards

jtfb
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

If you mean that online homebrew company in Essex, they don't advertise a phone number probably because it would be jammed solid. My last order for 3 items took almost exactly 2 months to be delivered. I never got a satisfactory reply to my complaint either.

I suggest you just keep on at them by email and learn a lesson from it like I have.

Rob

Comment

An online homebrew supplier, without a telephone contact number, that also 'specializes' in wicker baskets, clocks and printed golf balls? oooo errrr!

Their other websites (might help tracking something down):

My Brewlist@Jan2011

Comment

Cheers
          They don't have a contact phone number, you have joined the list of many who have experienced the same thing. From what I can gather the only way to cancel an order & get refunded is to send a letter, though don't hold your breath.
          Shame as it gives other online shops a bad name.
          Discount Home Brew Supplies
          Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
          Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
          National Wine Judge
          N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

can I ask how much you saved by shopping there, or what was the deciding factor to place your order with them? Just for research..

Can't help with the contact number though, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              can I ask how much you saved by shopping there, or what was the deciding factor to place your order with them? Just for research..

Can't help with the contact number though, sorry.
              Just bought two 6 bottle Wine Kits and saves a couple of quid on each or is that lost £27????
              If anyone wants to give them phone EARACHE... 118118 lists the number as 01702618173
              As a Newbie I was only looking for a good buy on Beaverdale Kits.
              Live and learn.....

Comment

As a Newbie I was only looking for a good buy on Beaverdale Kits. Live and learn.....
                Did you phone them up and find out what has happened?

Try Pm'ing Karl (Duffbeer) when you have 10 posts, or have a look on his website where he lists a normal landline phone number. I'm sure he could sort you out a very competitive price, that comes with the backup and support that you may need at the end of the phone from a small family business (That doesn't sell clocks too)

To keep it fair, there are other good homebrew shops out there too.

Comment

It looks like they went bust today. The forum was full of rumours Monday/Tuesday and the website and forum disappeared from our galaxy this afternoon.
                  Now bottling 20DJs of 2013 red and making room to rack 5 carboys of 2014 red to the DJs where they can wait for another winter.
                  Thank goodness for eBay! (local cache of DJs)

Comment

I don't think they did themselves any favours. Atrocious delivery, unkept promises and regularly selling kits at about cost price. I do like a bargain just like everyone else but that kind of business practice was unsustainable.

Comment

Hi Toulouse, following your post on Brew-it-Yourself, or whatever they called themselves in their latest reincarnation, I have joined this forum too. Relegated to the status of Newbie though!!!
                      Brewing: Black Rock Cider, Milestone Olde Home Wrecker, port wines
                      Conditioning: Oranje Bock Bier, about 30 demijohns of wine of various types
                      Drinking: Steam Beer, Czech Pilsner, Dark Ale, lots of wine, Moonshine

Comment

Oh well done Emeraldclaire, this outward sign of youth is most becomming, I hope you'll like it here. They really know their stuff and there are some great recipes.

Sad to think all those recipes you posted have evaporated.

All the best
                        Now bottling 20DJs of 2013 red and making room to rack 5 carboys of 2014 red to the DJs where they can wait for another winter.
                        Thank goodness for eBay! (local cache of DJs)

Comment

Working...
                        X