Well.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well.......

That's the accomodation booked (Wentvale Court), so now it's off to the van hire place.......

So I'll PM Bob for directions etc and with a mobile no......

regards

jtfb

p.s. and yes, the van is so I can bring some of the half gallon DJ's (that still need a wash )
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

(runs off to garage to see if he can fit more 1/2gal DJs in somewhere)
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
      That's the accomodation booked (Wentvale Court), so now it's off to the van hire place.......

So I'll PM Bob for directions etc and with a mobile no......

regards

jtfb

p.s. and yes, the van is so I can bring some of the half gallon DJ's (that still need a wash )
      Nice one, looking forward to it John
      Discount Home Brew Supplies
      Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
      Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
      National Wine Judge
      N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Van booked......

Oh and don't forget, the 1/2 gallon DJ's need a damn good wash. I think they'd been in the farmers field/barn for at least 15 years before I got hold of them......
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Hi John,

I'll be at the Wentvale Court on Saturday night so if you have say 5 1/2 gallon DJs ....

Look forward to meeting you.
          Simon
          "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Originally posted by SiSandrine View Post
            Hi John,

I'll be at the Wentvale Court on Saturday night so if you have say 5 1/2 gallon DJs ....

Look forward to meeting you.
            I'm going up tomorrow, as it's gonna be easier than trying to cram it all in at stupid oclock on saturday morning.

Either way, I'll see you there.....

regards

jtfb

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Top banana

looking forward to meeting you tomorrow John....

booked another seat at the curry house
              N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

So that's Three of us at the Wentvale then, we should have haggled for a group discount !

Comment

Working...
                X