Clear All

• My First Bottle

Hi all - My very first bottle

Made last night

Hopefully the first of many
    Attached Files

Looking good......
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Nice one - you wanna watch them little bottle things - they breed when you are not watching - you will wake up one day surrounded by them!!
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
        Nice one - you wanna watch them little bottle things - they breed when you are not watching - you will wake up one day surrounded by them!!
        And they may not look that good when they multiply! They seem to get lazy when theres lots if them :-)

Comment

They also lurk around the sink looking threatening
          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

I had a particularly bad case. Woke up surrounded in kegs, cooling coils, boilers and beer. Then one day I was powering down the road to pick up gallons of real grapes! I believe this is quite common...
            Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
            Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
            -Police Squad

Comment

I think Derek might also have been affected by the same, particularly virulent, strain of the disease.

Comment

Thanks people, I am finding this new hobby highly addictive.

The multiplication seems to have started, as my shed seems to have cases of empty wine bottles in, and the kitchen bench has a bad case of multiplying demijohns

Comment

Hello my name is Brian and I am a winemaker!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
                    Hello my name is Brian and I am a winemaker!
                    lol
                    Simon
                    "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Working...
                    X