Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New version of BrewTrax in the next week! (v1.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version of BrewTrax in the next week! (v1.3)

Well, shame on me for not being on the forum much lately. My wine-making has had to take a back seat due to work commitments
    Hoping to get things moving again very soon. Dreading bottling the 16 DJ's of various wines that have been ageing, but some of those will taste amazing I am sure. Not sure how much longer I can ignore the 4 freezer-shelves of pears from the garden either. I need to start them off!

Anyway.... main reason for the thread...

I am pleased to announce we've been working hard to pile yet more features into BrewTrax and we have a new version out in about a week.
    All the new features and changes have come about from user requests/suggestions so I am confident there will be some happy people out there.

I will confirm the new features on here as soon as testing has been completed. I am hoping we'll have it available by next weekend. The bank holiday rain has started here, so it might even be sooner

Existing users will see a popup message when the new version is available and the upgrade process will be nice and easy

For anyone else considering buying the software, don't forget the forum 10% discount code which is WAH10.

Cheers, Stuart
    Last edited by AquaCom; 07-04-2012, 02:21 PM.
    Stuart

View My Current BrewTrax Stat's here
    BrewTrax forum discount details here

Hi Stuart,

I've just been updating my BrewTrax from a full day of fun (mainly at the kitchen sink). I really like it, it's now taken over from my little notebook. Pretty excited that there's an upgrade coming, I've been bad at not shipping ideas & quirks mainly because I can't believe the functionality in there for the price, it seems daft in a way to expect more.

Hearty congrats, looking forward to the new version.
    Now bottling 20DJs of 2013 red and making room to rack 5 carboys of 2014 red to the DJs where they can wait for another winter.
    Thank goodness for eBay! (local cache of DJs)

Comment

Very kind comments; thank you
      Glad you are getting good use out of BrewTrax.
      If you do ever have any "it would be nice if it did..." moments, please just drop them into the suggestions page on the website (or PM me and I'll do it).
      Thanks, Stuart
      Stuart

Comment

The new version is now live

The full change history notes are here, but just to list the main changes:

- Carboy/DJ Tags can be printed. This feature will auto-print the brew/wine details onto a tag with a cut-out.
        - Worksheet. This will print out a worksheet so you can note actions, test results etc in your prep area and then key them into BrewTrax later.
        - Ability to add photos to the brew (e.g photos of the prep process, ingredients, progress of the brew etc.
        - Various changes to the screen to support smaller laptop screens.

Thanks, Stuart
        Stuart

Comment

Working...
        X