Tidying up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidying up?

...it is very quiet, is everybody too busy tidying up, ready for Grapefest?
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Yep .

Clearing space in freezer (for ice-bombs and grape skins) by removing 20lb of rhubarb and making 5 gals of rhubarb and elderflower. This obviously just moves the space problem somewhere else, but I'll worry about that later.

Trying to bottle as much as possible, but of course that does exactly the same thing - moves the space problem from A to B.
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

More or less. Work has been very busy of late. I usually have time to check in here every day, but not time to contribute much.
      Steve

Comment

Same here.....

Online every morning and night, but not much time to do other than validate new accounts and delete spammers

regards
        bob
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
          More or less. Work has been very busy of late. I usually have time to check in here every day, but not time to contribute much.
          Ditto.

Averaging between 55 and 60 hours a week at the moment...... hoping it's going to tail off before GF!!!!!!!
          "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

Lots of planning and preparation for Grapefest. Similar to Pete, cleaning/freeing up DJs to move on last years wine from 5 gallon carbouys. Winery is cleared ready for new fermenters that Karl is sending this week.

6 and a bit weeks

Comment

Originally posted by robwrx View Post
              Winery is cleared ready for new fermenters that Karl is sending this week.
              No sure I could get a pass for anything 'shiney & new' for the winery this year.
              Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Also very busy with work. On hols soon and hope to get all prep done in early September. Probably have to do an urgent order with Karl then.
                Simon
                "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
                  No sure I could get a pass for anything 'shiney & new' for the winery this year.
                  No me neither!

Comment

Working...
                  X