Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is coming to the pre grapefest curry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is coming to the pre grapefest curry?

Who is coming to the curry on the friday night before Grapefest? (followed by drinks at mine and crash on floor if you like)

its bring your own booze (they have glasses) and its not a bad curry house at all.

confirmed thus far:
    DaveH
    Goldseal
    Me
    Fatbloke
    Krakowmike
    Cellar rat
    sisandrine
    her lushness
    silverfox
    Last edited by lockwood1956; 20-09-2012, 06:50 PM.
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Not me. Sorry, love curry too!

Comment

Yeah, I'll be there. I suspect I'll bring some sort of post-prandial, but not jelly shots.....
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
        Yeah, I'll be there. I suspect I'll bring some sort of post-prandial, but not jelly shots.....
        most excellent!

(still not convinced those jello shots were only 36% alc )
        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Even though the mighty hatters are playing just up the road at Grimsby on the same night, and was sorely tempted to go see them (go to all home matches, but don't get chance to go to many away games any more due to family commitments), the hotel is booked for Friday anyway, so..............COUNT ME IN!!

And anyone who is 'umming and arring' about coming to the curry - DO IT! The food is fantastic - as is the company!!! It's a perfect start to the GF weekend!
          "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

oh yes
            Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
              most excellent!

(still not convinced those jello shots were only 36% alc )
              Well if you really want a comparison Bob, the Polish bloke at work is off home for this week, I can always ring him and ask him to bring me back a bottle of the totally lunatic 95.6% ABV vodka and we could make it pre-prandial "shots" to start the evening off with a bang (I wonder if they put those flash retarders on the bottle tops, like they do for the over proofed rums that you see in the Caribbean/US market ).....
              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I'm polish I'll bring krupnik! Just make sure we got shot glasses. What time on Friday does it start? Were coming in by train and will have to plan accordingly.

Comment

I'll be there for the curry. Now all that remains is this years choice of late night films!
                  Simon
                  "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

We could always wath "in Brugge" again

Curry for about 8pm.....but drinks at mine from whatever time you arrive
                    N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Who is coming to the curry on the friday night before Grapefest? (followed by drinks at mine and crash on floor if you like)

its bring your own booze (they have glasses) and its not a bad curry house at all.

confirmed thus far:
                      Goldseal
                      Me
                      Fatbloke
                      Krakowmike
                      sisandrine
                      Have i been 'Black Balled' or something? Or do i smell that bad
                      "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

Sorry Dave

top of the list now!!
                        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Sorry Dave

top of the list now!!
                          Oh I say!

Honoured!

*bows down*

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH View Post
                            Have i been 'Black Balled' or something? Or do i smell that bad
                            Nah! it's the choice of football team

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I might come u for a curry n say hello to you all. I can't do saturday but a friday curry sounds good.
                              HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Working...
                              X