Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wine Science (Food Science and Technology): Principles and Applications (Kindle Ed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine Science (Food Science and Technology): Principles and Applications (Kindle Ed)

Was perusing wine making books on Amazon last night and came across this title available on Kindle for £0.63

776 pages might be usefull to some people on here.
    Abervin - mouth of the river wine!

thanks Abervin

Just bought this on a whim. It seems it only downloads to IPAD? Tried to get it delivered to my kindle original and it's greyed out. Maybe because it is a "print Replica". Just have to nick the wifes IPAD to read it.

cheers

http://markblades.com
    Bebere cerevisiae immodoratio
    These days I'm drinking in Charcot's Joint.

Comment

Hi All

If you download the kindle app for your phone or PC then you can send it to that as well once you sign in.

Just got this, can't complain at 63p.

Mark...........

Comment

I had downloaded as Mark said above and It works a treat on the PC.

Compared to the hardback price its a bargin even if I don't learn anything from it!

Comment

Can someone post a link? I'm not seeing anything remotely in that price range.
          Steve

Comment

Thanks Rich. I was just curious to see if it would allow me to purchase it from the UK site. It wouldn't.
            Steve

Comment

I purchased it for kindle

Steve do you want me to get it and send it to the states, either by post or with Martina in feb?

regards
              Bob
              N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                Steve do you want me to get it and send it to the states, either by post or with Martina in feb?
                Much appreciated, Bob, but not necessary at all. I can get the book here in the states, just not at the 63p price.

I did find it and was able to download it at a place called Books Online for $3.90. Not 63p, but much better than the $100+ retail price.
                Steve

Comment

Cool stuff, I am going to attempt to upload it to the cloud and see if i can save to a pdf with an app I have for the ipad

we shall see

glad you got sorted

regards
                  Bob
                  N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Cheers for the heads up Abervin, it is on my ipad ready to begin reading it on the flight to Norway in the morning
                    N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                      Cool stuff, I am going to attempt to upload it to the cloud and see if i can save to a pdf with an app I have for the ipad

we shall see

glad you got sorted

regards
                      Bob
                      Sounds an ineresting plan to have a pdf backup

Having had chance to skim through this book it appears a very in depth read (to a novice) and perhaps a little OTT for a beginner, but well worth having in the library for future reference.

Comment

Steve:

Here ya go. Under a buck.

Steve
                        the procrastinating wine maker in the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada
                        "why do today what you can put off till next week"

Comment

Good man! That sounds like a good app too. It is poss on a PC, but it seems to be a two stage process.

This is my first ebook, and it has confirmed my thought that the Kindle idea is just bad PDF reader! I have also noticed that this ebook won't download to an android device.
                          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
                            I have also noticed that this ebook won't download to an android device.
                            According to the description, it will download to an Android tablet (or iPad). Guess they feel it's too "complicated" for a phone screen.

Steve
                            the procrastinating wine maker in the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada
                            "why do today what you can put off till next week"

Comment

Working...
                            X