No announcement yet.

Grapefest 2013 who is coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds amazing, would love to attend something like this once (or twice). Can't make it that weekend though..

Comment

Cant come this year as i have a 4 day exam around time. But hopefully next year well come. Last year was great!

Comment

Originally posted by SleepyDave View Post
        I'd love to get along but it's quite a treck from my neck of the woods. Anyone else from S. Wales interested in sharing costs/driving etc?
        I know it's a long time since you posted, but I've only just noticed it

For a non-Grapefest trip I'd share (I'm in Hereford). However, coming back from Grapefest my car is always absolutely full (including the passenger seat and footwell). Last year I even left my wife behind at the last minute when I realised I needed the space for grapes!
        Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Now that, ladies and gentlemen..... is dedication to the cause !!
          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Last year I even left my wife behind at the last minute when I realised I needed the space for grapes!

Never considered a trailer? Nice comfy seat fixed in it for your wife?

Comment

Originally posted by oliver90owner View Post
              Last year I even left my wife behind at the last minute when I realised I needed the space for grapes!

Never considered a trailer? Nice comfy seat fixed in it for your wife?
              First thing that sprung to mind was "This could be lifted straight from 'Last of the Summer Wine'"

Mark.................

Comment

This could be lifted straight from 'Last of the Summer Wine'

Not by me. Never really watched much telly and rarely that prog. Skipped the TV about seven or eight years ago and likely all the better for it.

RAB

Comment

I'll be there!
                  Virtual Wine Circle & Competition Co-Founder
                  Twitter: VirtualWineO
                  Facebook: Virtual Wine Circle

Comment

Excellent - someone to keep everyone in order
                    Pete the Instructor

Comment

Unfortunately I'll be bobbing around in the North Sea this year so won't be able to go
                      Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
                      Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
                      -Police Squad

Comment

Originally posted by koomber View Post
                        Unfortunately I'll be bobbing around in the North Sea this year so won't be able to go
                        What... you would "walk 500 miles", but not willing to swim, eh?
                        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
                          What... you would "walk 500 miles", but not willing to swim, eh?
                          lol
                          N.G.W.B.J.
                          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by koomber View Post
                            Not literally, I hope.
                            Pete the Instructor

Comment

It may well be the case that I won't be able to make it this year either (certainly not for the whole weekend anyway)..........................due to work pressures (Those of you who know who I work for and what sort of year it's been will understand!!!!), September is going to be totally ballistic. If I do make it, I will probably only be able to make it up on the Saturday - and possibly not until the afternoon on Sat (as Sat mornings are becoming 'regular' overtime days).....I won't know for definite until early Sept. Brian - how late can I leave it for giving you an order (it will be for Frozen grapes). Hence, also I've not been able to book hotel this year. Bob, if I do come up, any chance I can rent some floor space in the conservatory for Saturday night?

Damn you real life - always getting in the way!!!
                              "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

No worries - let me know as soon as its possible. I understand about the pressure of work, we can work it out.
                                Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
                                X