Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    Long way off 20 barrels..
    Yes! I've been a bit surprised that there hasn't been more interest so far. If we keep bumping this we may get some more takers. Still think they are quite cheap without the discount Rich .

Comment

Hi Guys, I can see you struggle to find 20 buyers. Let me attempt to help you out with an offer of 15% discount for all forum users on all purchases. All barrels are new, unused, medium toasted (toasting level can be changed if I know beforehand). Let me know if it works for you.
      Bogdan Bokota
      Cooperage Association
      www.woodbarrels.co.uk

Comment

Hi Bogdan

Can you tell us what your barrels are made from? French oak/American oak?
        Where are they made?
        Are they guaranteed against manufacturing defects ie leaks?
        What is the delivery time from order?
        Can you give us an indication of prices for say 20 litre, 50 litre and 100 litre barrels.

Thanks
        Rob

Comment

Hi Bob,
          barrels are made of Quercus robur and Quercus petraea, so white, French oak and they're made in Poland and Hungary. They are covered by manufacturer's guarantee, however we've been selling the barrels in UK for 6 years and had very few problems/complaints so far. Leaking may occur during preparing barrel for usage but after that process (which takes roughly 72 hours) wood should "seal" itself. Lead time around 3 weeks. Discount prices: 20L@£141.00 50L@£183.00 100L@£258.00 shipping £16.50 (all prices include vat).
          Best regards -Bogdan
          Bogdan Bokota
          Cooperage Association
          www.woodbarrels.co.uk

Comment

1. robwrx 20 litre
            2. SleepyDave 45 litre
            3. Rich 20 litre
            4. Fatbloke 45 litre (medium to heavy toasted)
            5. SiSandrine 25 litre - 5 gallon (sorry)

When I spoke to Mr Simms when I was dealing with him before he offered to do the 25 litre wine barrel for the same price as the 20 litre (cider pin). I would want to collect myself direct.
            Simon
            "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Originally posted by Woodbarrels View Post
              Hi Bob,
              barrels are made of Quercus robur and Quercus petraea, so white, French oak and they're made in Poland and Hungary. They are covered by manufacturer's guarantee, however we've been selling the barrels in UK for 6 years and had very few problems/complaints so far. Leaking may occur during preparing barrel for usage but after that process (which takes roughly 72 hours) wood should "seal" itself. Lead time around 3 weeks. Discount prices: 20L@£141.00 50L@£183.00 100L@£258.00 shipping £16.50 (all prices include vat).
              Best regards -Bogdan
              That's a mighty fine offer. I'm tempted.. just got a couple of things to pay for this month. (Thank Karl for that )

How long can you offer that sort of price for?

Cheers,

Rich

Comment

Hi Rich,
                there's 15% discount for forum members, with no time limit. Just let me know whenever you're ready.
                Best regards
                -Bogdan
                Bogdan Bokota
                Cooperage Association
                www.woodbarrels.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X