No announcement yet.

2nd hand Enolmatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you are meant to wash them out between each use Brian.
    Simon
    "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

I was just thinking that beer is a live yeast beverage & wine should be no yeast beverage so there is a contamination risk?
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
        I was just thinking that beer is a live yeast beverage & wine should be no yeast beverage so there is a contamination risk?
        You should try some of my bottle conditioned merlot!

http://markblades.com
        Bebere cerevisiae immodoratio
        These days I'm drinking in Charcot's Joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Abervin View Post
          Its too far away for me so not going to bid, although I was at Bolney about a month ago!
          Yer shudda posted such, cudda probably popped in as I'm only about 10 miles down the road......
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by mcblades View Post
            You should try some of my bottle conditioned merlot!
            LOL nice one...
            Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by fatbloke View Post
              Yer shudda posted such, cudda probably popped in as I'm only about 10 miles down the road......
              Maybe next time! would like to go back to Bolney in the summer when its not snowing
              Abervin - mouth of the river wine!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
                Good idea.

My thinking was I would need one for beer and one for wine. to avoid cross contamination.
                Surely you just need another nozzle for beer not another machine clutering up your winery/brewery!
                Last edited by Abervin; 06-05-2013, 09:41 AM.
                Abervin - mouth of the river wine!

Comment

Proper washing and sterilisation is all it needs - I am not bidding.

Comment

Bid but didn't win. Didn't bid enough.
                    Simon
                    "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Sorry I to here that.

I thought it would make more than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X