Grapefest 2013 Frozen Grape Online Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John,

Thanks for this. Hopefully there should be not need for second choices - I will get them the day they arrive.

I would have attached the updated order - but It seems I can't work the attachments anymore?

Help anyone ?
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Brian

Can I confuse things completely for you

Can I have 1 x Trebbiano frozen to be delivered to Grapefest please (along with the 2 x 25 lits outstanding from last year that we spoke about recently).

Then can I order
      2 x 25 lit Shiraz
      2 x 25 lit Primitivo/Zinfandel

but please could you hang on to those and I will have them collected as previously.

Let me know if that is ok and I will transfer the dosh.

Rob

Comment

Rob,

All good.

I have put them on the order. PDF updated.
        Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 27-08-2013, 05:40 PM.
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
          Rob,

All good.

I have put them on the order. PDF updated.
          Thanks Rob

Comment

Hi, if its not too late could I order 1 x shiraz
            1 x montepulciano
            1 x sangiovese
            1 x merlot
            1 x primitivo
            1 x garnacha
            1 x tempranillo, if any of the grapes arent available just double up on another variety, thanks Steve (stevejoww).

Comment

Hi Stevejoww

this is the frozen grape thread, do you mean 1 of each @ 25 litres? (£330)
              N.G.W.B.J.
              Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
              Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Steve,

Thanks for your order - thank you for your payment.

Getting silly busy here - I will double check stock and confirm.

Comment

Having just done 10 boxes of merlot by hand, I got 64L - which is about 4 boxes to 25 L, not 3.
                  Now bottling 20DJs of 2013 red and making room to rack 5 carboys of 2014 red to the DJs where they can wait for another winter.
                  Thank goodness for eBay! (local cache of DJs)

Comment

Yes, 25 litres, did I pay you too much money?

Comment

No bob's maths is shocking

Seriously for a moment - I think he missed the Shiraz on the top line. All OK.
                      Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 15-09-2013, 05:45 PM.

Comment

No bob's maths is shocking
                        Guilty as charged M'lud

But in mitigation, I was battling forum hackers at the time, so just did a quick are you sure? as I couldnt be certain you had posted in the right place as the forum was not displaying correctly at the time

regards
                        Bob
                        N.G.W.B.J.
                        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Absolutely - completely understand - no apology required.

Comment

If anyone is keen to try something different. I have a few Cabinet Sauvignon in the freezer.

Comment

Hello

Can you tell me where the Cabernet is from and if I were to collect from Peterborough how much? You can message me direct with price.
                              Malc

Comment

If anyone is keen to try something different. I have a few Cabinet Sauvignon in the freezer.
                                Oooooo nice......

Builders nearing completion. .... will ring in the next week or so to arrange shipping of my 4 drums Bri....
                                Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
                                X