Home Brew Bottle Swap (Liverpool) - www.facebook.com/HomeBrewBottleSwap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Brew Bottle Swap (Liverpool) - www.facebook.com/HomeBrewBottleSwap

As a home brewer, I have found that the more kits, recipes and combinations of ingredients I find, the more brews I want to start off and try. With the minimum feasible volume of booze you can make as being either a gallon wine / 40 pints , I do find that I end up with vast quantities of each of my brews!

As great as this is, I still have the desire to try other combinations, but have a dining room full of alcohol that I need to drink through before I can get onto others!

I have therefore set up a group for fellow brewers to be able to swap bottles with one another, so that for a gallon of your own booze, you could end up with a few bottles of various wine / beer / spirits.

All people would have to do is to put on the Groups messaging board what they have a batch of and are willing to trade a few bottles of, and those interested can get in touch with what they fancy swapping a few of their own bottles for.

Note the purpose of this is not to make money (selling alcohol without a license is illegal), but is to swap bottle for bottle with fellow brewers to enable us to be stocked up with a range of drinks enabling us to try beverages we otherwise would not have tasted!

Jimmy, I'll be happy to place a link on my site, have you got a "logo"? If you have, please send it to my site's "In Box" (at the the bottom of my "General" page).
    http://www.petespintpot.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X