No announcement yet.

Grape Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have added the Grape Order with pricing now to the original post.

I'll place the order on Tuesday lunchtime so we can get the varieties. If there are any changes please let me know before then.

In past years there has been some toing and froing on the day if the grapes are mouldy or in bad shape etc so if even 2nd choices aren't available then i'll get the next closest in style. If there is a price change as a result of 2nd choice then we can sort that on Friday. I'll PM you all my bank details next week so you can transfer monies to me.

Hope that's OK.
    Simon
    "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

If you keep the temps right with RC212 you won't (Shouldn't) have nutrient issues.
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Cheers will go for Rc212 then.

Comment

If you're gonna mail order anyway, I like BDX for reds (got some from Brian originally - seems to make a good brew).......
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Great job on the grape order Simon, well done, you have my eternal gratitude.
            N.G.W.B.J.
            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Thanks for sorting it all Simon. Sorry it was just a brief appearance this year. 17th September next year?

Comment

September 17th looks good at this stage
                N.G.W.B.J.
                Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Working...
                X