Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grolsh Type Bottles

Hi folks

Been making wine off and on for donkeys years, some years ago I sold about 40 Grolsh bottles, which I used for cider making.
    I would like to have a go at Beer making, those bottles would be ideal, as there a number of Beer kits I would like to try.

I now regret selling the Grolsh bottles, does anybody on this forum have any to sell???

Regards - TonyE

You do know that those are totally unsuitable for beer making don't you. If you get any more, send them to me and I will ensure they are safely disposed of

You can buy brown swing top bottles but it works out cheaper to buy the grolsch and drink it I reckon (you can also buy bernard dark lager from tescos which is damned fine porter and also in a swing top). Alternatively if you don't want to crown cap your bottles you can get amber 500ml pet botttles with screw caps (coopers brand). They work a treat and are relatively cheap.

Personally, I use 1.5litre pet bottles for session ales and 500ml crown capped glass bottles for stuff i want to keep for a bit.

regards

mark

http://markblades.com
    Bebere cerevisiae immodoratio
    These days I'm drinking in Charcot's Joint.

Comment

Working...
    X