Big batches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big batches

Has anyone got any good [cheap] ideas for a 10/12 gallon boiler?
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Karl 65ltr fermenter and two Asda kettles
    http://www.iecomputing.co.uk
    http://www.volksfling.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by kampervan View Post
      Karl 65ltr fermenter and two Asda kettles
      Seconded!! Used one yesterday to do my House Bitter - perfect boil, spot on efficiency and mega-clear wort!
      "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

An apology is due. Sorry. I remember this now from a previous post!

Thanks chaps.
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

I think I am missing something.
          From memory (can't find original post) this was a simple take two kettles apart and fit to fermenter. Job done? Hmm?

Which kettle chaps?

Comment

Grumple mutter grumble....

Making beer in plastic

Just kidding. That reminds me. We got an order in that came in 100L drums and only had a food grade antifoam in them. Going to give them a aclean out and see how they do for fermenters (once I've checked the plastic...)
            Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
            Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
            -Police Squad

Comment

A lot of food grade drums are heavy blue HDPE - thats OK to boil in too.

Need help with kettles though - let me know if you find them.

Comment

Hey hey have found original post..

here is my take on ag brewing its what i have will try and add pics after next brew Ag brewing on the cheap This is how I did it may not be correct. Hlt (hot liquor tun) was easy it’s a lidl fruit preserver. Mash tun is a 28ltr cool box bough second hand has a hole drilled and a tank connector and ball valve. The

I know what I am looking for now - off to asda !!

Comment

Working...
                X