Zap Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zap Caps

Has anyone got one - are they any good ?

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

My brother in law(ish) has one of these. I think there is a knack to using them, because he seems to be able to work it every time. I tend to just look like I'm trying to pleasure the bottle.
    Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
    Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
    -Police Squad

Comment

Hmmmmm

my ancient guiness bottle opener seems to work just fine, and just as quick

but that one is shiny!!!!

N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

...and its doesn't bend the caps so they can be reused !!
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Are you sure you aren't from Yorkshire Brian?
          N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

I am hoping to accrue enough points to become an honorary Yorkshireman and Scot! - a bit like air-miles!

Comment

Tight flights?

sorry couldn't resist

I'll get me coat
              N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                Hmmmmm

my ancient guiness bottle opener seems to work just fine, and just as quick

but that one is shiny!!!!

Ditto, used to use my teeth when I was a young lad, paying for it now though
                Discount Home Brew Supplies
                Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
                Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
                National Wine Judge
                N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

I used the top of a radiator in my mates house - I paid for that at the time when his mum caught me !

Comment

I have today done some testing - A crown cork can be recycled 15 times before it fails to come off immediately with a zap cap.

The only sign's of wear on the cap is the centre gets slightly indented by the capper pressure - but seals perfectly! (its been a slow day in the office)

Comment

Working...
                    X