eBay stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay stuff

well if you want to get into kits or all grain brewing here is a good starter based in Wolverhampton

Submit
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

That boiler (at 2 gallon!) is a bit on the small side but life is full of compromises...

Comment

I guess it depends on the price. For the record I am not bidding.
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
        I guess it depends on the price. For the record I am not bidding.
        I'm not bidding either, but if anyone is then I'd say they should think carefully about what they want to use it for because doing a 23l length all grain brew would be a real struggle, without buying/ making additional equipment... That boiler isn't big enough to mash in and whilst you can boil concentrated wort with the hops it kind of wrecks the extraction efficiency.

It would work if someone was keen on jumping straight into starting off with extract brews using dried malt extract...

Comment

Good point.

I have been into the shed to compare.
          Though it might be a typo on the sellers part, but no! That must be a 2 gallon boiler because it is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediculosly small.
          The one I do 23L in (just) is bigger than the fermenter!
          Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 25-02-2012, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X