old Boots beer barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old Boots beer barrel

I have an old boots beer keg (the 4" lid brown one) and the gas valve on the lid is missing. Can anyone direct me to where I can find a suitable replace valve? The barrel and lid are fine. Thanks in advance.

John

Speak to Karl

www.hobbywinesupplies.co.uk

I'm sure he can source you a replacement

regards
    bob
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Or perhaps if worst comes to worse.......drill it for an airlock grommet ?

Or is it more than just a pressure relief valve ?
      Last edited by fatbloke; 12-09-2012, 09:03 PM.
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I'll get it down from the loft tomorrow and post a pic. You'll see what I'm looking for.

The cost of postage to a non UK (I thought I was British) address is crazy money even for a small plastic part. That's what puts me off ordering anything homebrew related online.

Comment

Originally posted by speedwobble View Post
          I'll get it down from the loft tomorrow and post a pic. You'll see what I'm looking for.

The cost of postage to a non UK (I thought I was British) address is crazy money even for a small plastic part. That's what puts me off ordering anything homebrew related online.
          I do pallets for work, but they even bang a premium on for the ferry trips. Even to places a massive distance, like the I.O.W.

Maybe if Karl couldn't sort something, and push comes to shove it'd be no hardship to post it from here.....
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Working...
          X