Garage size micro brewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage size micro brewery

Would anyone have any idea where i can find info on a micro brewery i could build in my garage at home.ive looked on the net and found zero. im looking at no more than 400L . i also want a plan or diagram on what i would need to get started.

speak to John at www.hopandgrape.co.uk they have all the gear you'll need and I'm sure they be able to advise how you could go about building a small brewery in your garage.

They sell all the equipement that you'll need

Comment

Or check out brouwland
      Brouwland is Europe's most specialized supplier for winemakers, brewers, liqueur makers and cheese makers.
      N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

or Mossbrew's off-the-shelf 100lt pilot scale brewery, or their larger 400lt Small Brewery. Both look very good (though not cheap, I'd imagine....)
        Last edited by james; 29-05-2009, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starsky007 View Post
          Would anyone have any idea where i can find info on a micro brewery i could build in my garage at home.ive looked on the net and found zero. im looking at no more than 400L . i also want a plan or diagram on what i would need to get started.
          Are you looking for supplies or demagogic research on sales ETC?
          http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

Check out youtube. there are plenty of instructional videos on there dealing with all aspects of micro brewery construction.

Comment

Working...
            X