Getting a kit going!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a kit going!

Well, been a long time since a post and even longer since a brew (aside the sneeky 5 gallons of WinExpert Chardonnay bulking in a carboy), today decided the occasional purchase from the local shop is getting silly, so Muntons Connoisseurs IPA is going on this afternoon..! have to dig out that pressure barrel...

Originally posted by bugle View Post
    Well, been a long time since a post and even longer since a brew (aside the sneeky 5 gallons of WinExpert Chardonnay bulking in a carboy), today decided the occasional purchase from the local shop is getting silly, so Muntons Connoisseurs IPA is going on this afternoon..! have to dig out that pressure barrel...
    Must make it all the more fun if you have to sneak around, brewing in secret bugle

In my case, it's just herindoors moaning about how much room my kit takes up!

Ah well.............tough eh!

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

LOL, I know FB, I think thats just an occupational hazard we have to live with!!

But on a more serious not at 2011 hrs zulu a rehydrated yeast was pitched onto an OG 1042 kit produced wort. I had dressed all in black, conducted a perimeter survey and fitted the special red light bulb in the kitchen... All seemed to be going well, until... strange men in long coats started hanging around my door, waving money around and asking for extras??? very strange...

I think next time I'll miss the Das Boot style red lights

Comment

How unfair is this! I'm stuck in work when I have a shiny new pressure barrel and 3 beer kits that have just been delivered by Duffers' HB online shop!
        Really really not fair

I need to go home and play!

Super fast delivery too Duffers ..Well done dude xx

Nia x
        Everybody should believe in something; I believe i'll have another drink!

Comment

Your welcome Nia, have fun & enjoy!!
          Discount Home Brew Supplies
          Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
          Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
          National Wine Judge
          N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Working...
          X