All grain kits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All grain kits.

I have a couple of all-grain kits from Maltmiller sitting in the garage, I need to pull my finger out and get them in a fermenter. I treated myself to a couple of the plastic cornies a few months back, and did a mangrove Jack cider, which turned out brilliant, even the wife liked it.

The other cornie I did a Dunkle, one of my favourite beers, but alas the cornies are now left with the dregs so a good clean is needed, it's all go this brewing malarky.

TT

Originally posted by Technotrucker View Post
    I have a couple of all-grain kits from Maltmiller sitting in the garage, I need to pull my finger out and get them in a fermenter. I treated myself to a couple of the plastic cornies a few months back, and did a mangrove Jack cider, which turned out brilliant, even the wife liked it.

The other cornie I did a Dunkle, one of my favourite beers, but alas the cornies are now left with the dregs so a good clean is needed, it's all go this brewing malarky.

TT
    Hi,

What kit are you running your all grain on?

I have been modifing mine for years and Tbh I doubt I will ever uografe/replace it.
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
    X