Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldseal View Post
    the words 'sledgehammer' and 'nut' might be appropriate here
    the more i read this thread the more i agree, i have taken the quote out of context but it may be worth reading the thread again for a simple, cheap, effective solution (and one that can easily be repaired in the unlikely event that it fails/breaks).
    To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
    A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Originally posted by ms67 View Post
      the more i read this thread the more i agree, i have taken the quote out of context but it may be worth reading the thread again for a simple, cheap, effective solution (and one that can easily be repaired in the unlikely event that it fails/breaks).
      The room is a 6m square chiller room [with no chiller engine] like butchers have - effectivey an insulated tin box. Because of this I control the humidity, but currently not the temp - only when it get extreme and I bung in an aircon unit. The heat from the freezer that is in there makes sure it doesn't drop to less that 5c.

Any idea's are welcome - anything rather than run an aircon 24/7?
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
      X