BDX Yeast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDX Yeast

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls I have some BDX wine yeast to share.

"Enoferm BDX™: The perfect fermenter
    A French isolate used extensively in California and Australia since the late 1980’s; Enoferm BDX has perfect fermentation kinetics and does not generate a lot of heat during fermentation. It is highly recommended for the production of quality red wines, especially Merlot and Cabernet sauvignon, with minimum color loss and enhanced flavor and aroma."

Source: http://www.lallemandwine.us/products/yeast_strains.php

If anyone would like some please let me know. £2 inc p&p. I will vaccuum pack it into 5g pouches.

Payment by Paypal to brian_peacock@yahoo.com or cheques are OK too.

Please email me with your full name and address as should appear on the envelope.
    Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 23-06-2011, 07:46 AM.
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Sounds useful for Grapefest.
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Sounds good

I would be very interested in this. How would we get the money to you? Paypal, Post (check/change) bank transfer?

Comment

Cheques work (no commission). Email me and I will send you my address. Paypal works too if its easier.
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Email sent
          Feel the Zin

Comment

Brian,

If people paypal you the money as a "gift" you will pay no fees, or they can elect to pay the fees so you do not incur them.

regards
            Bob
            N.G.W.B.J.
            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Nice one! Didn't know that! Paypal it is then. Much easier. Paypal to brian_peacock@yahoo.com

Comment

Payment sent.
                Feel the Zin

Comment

sent.

Comment

I'd like a couple of packets to use on the Grapefest grapes. Can I collect them when I come and get my bottles?

Rob

Comment

sure can - only the bottle deal seams to be going south

Comment

Actually that is a shame because I also was thinking of taking a few - maybe 48. Love the new signature BTW. Thould shouldn't that read statistically 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not tall.
                        Simon
                        "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

no Simon

one of then is called Happy....the other 6 aren't

tch
                          N.G.W.B.J.
                          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Glad it raised a smile.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Bob.

Simon
                              "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Working...
                              X